- Build the Engineering team in Amsterdam, hire, coach and develop people.
- Align engineering processes and practices across Amsterdam and Perm hubs.
- Build a strong partnership with product, support and customer success teams to provide a better delivery process and user experience.
- Set up delivery processes in accordance with Agile methodology and Scrum practices.
- Provide high availability of the Product without supporting the team from the Perm hub.
- Set up and maintaining security processes and best practices to meet Enterprise customers and security standards requirements. Support of the external auditing on compliance security standards in Amsterdam Hub.
- Be comfortable working closely with a team in a different time zone and having the occasional meeting outside regular work hours.
- Russian language skills at advanced level.
- 7+ years in engineering management following Agile development processes.
- 5+ years experience leading the definition and development of reliable and scalable distributed systems.
- 3+ years experience with oversight for operations of a large B2B SaaS service.
- Experience in hiring smart, talented engineers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong experience in process management.
- Experience with short release cycles, the full software lifecycle, and experience working on a product that’s been released for public consumption.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, CI, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience in communicating with product management and other technical teams to understand requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Experience in working with a distributed team.
- English language skills at fluent level.
Miro is on a mission to help teams create their next big thing. Our platform for visual collaboration is already used by the most innovative companies all over the world, including teams at Netflix, Spotify, Twitter, and Verizon. Most of our product development is currently located in Perm, Russia and we’re going to massively expand our development function in Amsterdam office. We are looking for an incredible Engineering Manager to grow our team around. They will hire, onboard and develop software engineers, set up effective processes and align them with the best processes from our Perm development hub, and continuously seeks ways to make an outsized impact.
We work according to OKRs, follow a data-informed approach, encourage experimenting culture for product delivery as well as for internal processes. At the same time, we keep a focus on the quality and availability of our product to be able to grow our user base exponentially.
You’ll have an opportunity to influence how engineering works at Miro, the development of the core product functionality and our Enterprise product development.
With millions of users, a global team, and the support of market leading VCs and advisors, it’s an incredible time to join Miro. Bring your skills, experience, and vision and help us transform how the world collaborates.